Marli Botha (Dicks lab) is giving her Msc project project proposal on Wedensday (21 April 2010).
Topic: Selection of probiotic lactic acid bacteria for horses based on in vivo and gastro-intestinal model studies.
Venue: JC Smuts A309
Tagged with: lactic acid bacteria • Probiotics
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)