Wine tasting 16.04.2010
By Anton du Preez Van Staden On 03/05/2010 · Leave a Comment · In Postgraduate students
The postgrads from the department decided to visit wine farms on the Stellenbosch wine route. Here are few memorable pictures.
The two wine farms visited were Tokara and Delaire Graff.
Tagged with: Delaire Graff • Tokara • Wine tour
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)