Applications for the postgraduate programme – for registration in July 2011 or January 2012 – are invited from HonsBSc, BEng or MTech (for Master’s programmes) and MSc, MScEng or DTech graduates (for Doctoral programmes) in fields related to Microbiology, Biotechnology or Chemical Engineering. Postdoctoral candidates with experience in process modelling and economic & lifecycle analyses are in particular encouraged to apply for a fellowship.
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)