Fuel: A rude awakening
Professor Emile van Zyl, Senior Chair of Energy Research: Biofuels at Stellenbosch University, speaking at the Transport World Africa business breakfast held at the Killarney Country Club on 19 April 2012 and hosted by FACE2FACE, an 3S MEDIA interactive forum, gave a frank and rather shocking warning that the human race faces a formidable energy and pollution problem.
Read more at Transport World Africa!
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)