The HonsBSc class of 2013 treated the rest of the Department of Microbiology to a braai on 20 February 2013. It is traditionally our first event on the social calendar and an opportunity to get to know the new recruits better. Thank you to the 2013 Hons class for organizing the event and all the effort they put in to make it an enjoyable experience.
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)