Announced on the Google Scholar Blog:
You can now directly copy the reference for an article you found on Google Scholar using the the “Cite” link. Google Scholar has added the ability to copy-and-paste formatted citations from search results. The import function for reference managers are still in place using the same link.
Error bars are often forgotten, misused or misunderstood in scientific papers and posters. This article illustrate some basic features of error bars and explain how they can help communicate data and assist correct interpretation.
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)