Venue: JC Smuts Building, 3rd floor, Room A309 @12h00-13h00
9 Feb 2011
Marko Viktor (MSc defence)
The expression of fungal enzymes in Saccharomyces cerevisiae for bio-ethanol production from raw cornstarch.
Munyaradzi Mubazangi (MSc defence)
Optimization of the conversion of lignocellulosic agricultural by-products to bioethanol using different enzyme cocktails and recombinant yeast strains.
11 Feb 2011
Upcoming Departmental Seminars (31.03.2010): Scopus: Supporting Excellence in Research and Learning and a MSc update – The expression of fungal enzymes in S. cerevisiae for bio-ethanol production from raw corn starch.
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)