Currently viewing the category: "Workshop"
Continue Reading →
The consensus is that bioenergy production in Africa could not only provide a sustainable modern alternative to traditional sources of energy such as firewood, but could also strengthen food security, combat deforestation and reduce health risks for local communities.
This is the opinion of biofuels expert and microbiologist, Prof Emile van Zyl, after a two-day […]
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)