The Biorefinery for Food, Fuel and Materials symposium, for a sustainable development of a Biobased Economy, will be held on 7-10 April 2013 in Wageningen, The Netherlands.
South Africa has the potential to convert its carbon-based existing industrial refineries into biorefineries, which will benefit the country socially, economically and environmentally. Read more
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)