Currently viewing the tag: "burn wound"
Continue Reading →
Wound dressing ‘the first of its kind’
The wound dressing incorporates broad-spectrum antimicrobial peptides into nanofibers, to fight infections that are especially common in burn wound patients.
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)