Currently viewing the tag: "celebration"
Continue Reading →
The Department of Microbiology at Stellenbosch University will celebrate its 50th year of existence in November with a reunion for alumni and former staff members.
The Department of Microbiology was established in 1961 as an academic unit of the Faculty of Agriculture, and became a department within the Faculty of Science in 1997. Its researchers […]
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)