Currently viewing the tag: "Cell Imaging Unit"
Cutting-edge microscope opens up new research possibilities
By volschenkh On 19/10/2012 · Leave a Comment · In New equipment
Continue Reading →
Imagine a journey into the cellular structures of, well, nearly any living thing. From parasites that cause malaria to organisms in the nucleus of cancer cells.
Imagine seeing these microscopically small organisms in neon colours and imagine seeing them from all angles and in 3D.
This is exactly what scientists at Stellenbosch University (SU) can […]
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)