You are hereby cordially invited to attend the second public STIAS lecture of 2011. This presents an opportunity to all SU researchers and students, as well as members of the public, to learn more about the work of STIAS fellows.
On this occasion Prof Richard Wrangham, Ruth Moore Professor of Biological Anthropology, Department […]
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)