A real mensch and one of the foremost scientists in his field – this is how colleagues and peers described Prof Doug Rawlings at a public lecture during which he reflected not only on his research into the biology and evolution of a group of very specific little molecules called plasmids, but also about the magnificence […]
A world leader on the use of microorganisms in biomining activities, Stellenbosch University (SU) microbiologist Prof Doug Rawlings, is to receive the 2011 Havenga Prize for Life Sciences from the Suid-Afrikaanse Akademie vir Wetenskap en Kuns (South African Academy for Science and Art).
The Havenga Prize is an annual prestige award given for original research in […]
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)