Currently viewing the tag: "South African Society for Bioinformatics and Computational Biology"
Continue Reading →
Letter from the President of the newly established South African Society for Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (SASBi)
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)