MSc and PhD Study Opportunity
New Dean for Faculty of Science appointed
The Council of Stellenbosch University (SU) appointed Prof Louise Warnich, Vice-Dean (Research) in the Faculty of AgriSciences, as the new dean of the Faculty of Science at SU.
Prof Warnich obtained a PhD in Human Genetics from SU, joined the Department of Genetics in 1992 and was appointed as Professor in 2003. She also served […]
Stellenbosch University 2012 Research Highlights
Stellenbosch University is positioning itself as the leading research-focused higher education institution on the African continent. We have aligned our research efforts with national and international development objectives and continue to strive to be a builder of hope in South Africa and Africa. We vigorously pursue research excellence and capacity development and strive to be a true knowledge pioneer […]
2012 Stellenbosch University Research Report
The 2012 Research Report is available on-line for your reading pleasure.
SU water researchers combine forces
The Stellenbosch University Water Institute, an initiative that aims to strengthen the already sterling work being done in the field of water research by SU academics, was launched 22 March on World Water Day. Read more…
Here’s a link to the Stellenbosch University Water Institute
The recent visit from Prof. Peter Biely (Institute of Chemistry of the Slovak Academy of Sciences in Bratislava, capitol of Slovakia) has made a local Afrikaans newspaper (Die Burger, 29.1.2010).
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)