Currently viewing the tag: "Stellenbosch"
Continue Reading →
Rainwater harvesting has been earmarked as an intervention strategy to provide clean and potable water directly to households and thereby alleviate the pressures on existing water systems. Conflicting conclusions have however, been made regarding the quality of harvested rainwater, as microbial and chemical contaminants have previously been detected in rainwater tanks. Following the completion of […]
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)