Currently viewing the tag: "veronique meyer"
Continue Reading →
Just chilling for the holidays? No way! Not Veronique Meyer! She gave up part of her holiday to help learners from her Alma Mater gain practical experience in testing water. Veronique, a former learner from Lückhoff High in Stellenbosch, is doing her master’s in microbiology in, among others, environmental biotechnology with a focus […]
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)