Currently viewing the tag: "Winschau Fayghan van Zyl"
Continue Reading →
Winschau attended the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America in Orlando, Florida, USA (31 August – 2 September). More than 300 participants around the globe attended the conference themed “Biotechnology-Emerging trends for the substantial future”. His poster entitled ” Enterococcus mundtii ST4SA and Lactobacillus plantarum 423 excludes Listeria monocytogenes EGDe from the gastro-intestinal tract, as shown by bioluminescent studies in mice” won the […]
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)