The URDR is proud to be co-hosting a regional conference in July 2018 entitled:
"Diaconia, community and development: Exploring new theories for social justice and inclusion"
Venue: Stellenbosch University, South Africa,
Dates: July 3-5th 2018
This is in partnership with the Faculty of Theology (Stellenbosch University), Hugenote College and the Dept. of Religion & Theology (University of the Western Cape).
For more details on the background, aims and emphasis of the conference, click here.
The following tracks are set as broad thematic parameters for paper contributions:
1. Community and gender justice;
2. Community, politics and the state;
3. Community, environment and sustainability;
4. Community, economic inequality and poverty;
5. Community in the context of global South – global North dialogue;
6. Community, citizenship and civil society;
7. Community and faith-based organisations.
Deadline for the submission of Abstracts is 15th March 2018 and must be submitted to email@example.com with a cc to firstname.lastname@example.org. To download the full Call for Proposal, please click here.