The talks will be held in Room 309 between 12h00-13h00, unless indicated otherwise.
|1 February||Etienne Slabbert||PhD Defence||Microbial communities of riparian ecotone invaded by non-indigenous Acacias|
|8 February||Phillip Titus||MSc Defence||Gastrointestinal Bacterial Communities of Tilapia (Oreochromis mossambicus) and Trout (Onchorhynchus mykiss)|
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)