The 2012 Stellenbosch University Open Day, held on Friday 3 August 2012, provided prospective students the opportunity to get first-hand answers to questions about University studies by hosting more than 90 information stalls in the Neelsie Student Centre. The annual event aims to assist learners in making informed decisions about study, career choices and admission requirements.
The Department of Microbiology as part of the Molecular Biology and Biotechnology programme, took part with an interactive display this year, giving visitors a snap shot of the scope of current research activities in the department and the wide range of applications of microbiology.
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)