An interesting read for those interested in -omics. It appears that the need to coin neologisms with the -omics suffix is super-infectious and is spreading at an astronomical rate. Did you know that there are now more than 400 existing -omics fields? Read more here and here.
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)