On Friday 9 November 2012, the Department of Microbiology celebrated another memorable year with a lunch at the Olivello restaurant at Marianne Wine Estate with some great food, fine wine and the customary tongue-in-cheek Annual Microbiology Awards ceremony. Staff and students were treated to a well-deserved relaxing afternoon with some rustic food (with a Mediterranean twist) and award winning wines on a perfect Boland summer’s day. Below is a gallery of this event.
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)