Stellenbosch University is positioning itself as the leading research-focused higher education institution on the African continent. We have aligned our research efforts with national and international development objectives and continue to strive to be a builder of hope in South Africa and Africa. We vigorously pursue research excellence and capacity development and strive to be a true knowledge pioneer and partner. Here are some of the highlights of 2011/2012.
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)