The 2014 HonsBSc Microbiology BBQ
By volschenkh On 21/02/2014 · Leave a Comment · In HonsBSc, Socials
The new 2014 HonsBSc recruits at the Department of Microbiology hosted an informal braai (BBQ) for the rest of the department on Tuesday 18 February in Hollywood style. In addition to getting a glimpse of their catering and dress up skills, the event aimed to provide an opportunity to get to know the new arrivals and vice versa.
First impressions – this years Hons group are a talented and vibrant bunch – all with potential microbiologist star power!
Here is gallery of the evening…
Tagged with: bbq • braai • Department of Microbiology • HonsBSc • social
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)