Congratulations to Arno Faul, currently a HonsBSc recruit in the Department of Microbiology, who recently received the Merck Award for best final year student in Molecular biology/Biotechnology at a special award ceremony at the Department of Chemistry and Polymer Science. Every year the Department of Chemistry and Polymer Science recognises those students who excelled in their studies during the previous year, with several awards made to undergraduate, final year and postgraduate students.
Tagged with: Arno Faul • Merck Award
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)