Prof. Leon Dicks and prof. Willie Perold, both from Stellenbosch University, talks on the morning show “Dagbreek” on KykNet about the development of a microchip for the detection of pathogens as a diagnostic tool. The interview is in Afrikaans, but read about it here: Nano-chip in a capsule identifies bacterial infections within minutes.
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)