Currently viewing the category: "MKB 364"
Microbial Ecology (MKB 364) poster session – 16 October 2014
By volschenkh On 26/10/2014 · Leave a Comment · In Microbiology News, MKB 364, Research, Teaching
Continue Reading →
Authors: Karin Jacobs, Kathryn Wirth
We asked our third year students to run their own research projects… This is the result!
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)