A biofuels expert from Stellenbosch University, Prof. Emile van Zyl, is one of 24 international experts who will gather at the Dutch Royal Academy’s Netherland Institute for Advanced Study (NIAS) in Leiden this week.
The purpose of the workshop is to define key leverage actions to enable the establishment of a biobased economy in order […]
Profs Emile van Zyl and Leon Dicks are part of a group of 33 professors at Stellenbosch University (SU) that will in future be referred to as Distinguished Professors. Prof Russel Botman, SU Rector and Vice-chancellor, announced the names of the recipients of this title at a meeting of the SU Senate on […]
The Council of Stellenbosch University (SU) appointed Prof Louise Warnich, Vice-Dean (Research) in the Faculty of AgriSciences, as the new dean of the Faculty of Science at SU.
Prof Warnich obtained a PhD in Human Genetics from SU, joined the Department of Genetics in 1992 and was appointed as Professor in 2003. She also served […]
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)