The Department of Microbiology proudly delivered four new doctoral graduates who received their degrees during the recent December 2014 and March 2015 graduation ceremonies.
Dr Eunice Nonhlanhla Zwane
Dissertation title: Production, characterisation and application of a recombinant ferulic acid esterase from Aspergillus tubingensis
Supervisors: Prof M Viljoen-Bloom, […]
Announced on the Google Scholar Blog:
You can now directly copy the reference for an article you found on Google Scholar using the the “Cite” link. Google Scholar has added the ability to copy-and-paste formatted citations from search results. The import function for reference managers are still in place using the same link.
Just chilling for the holidays? No way! Not Veronique Meyer! She gave up part of her holiday to help learners from her Alma Mater gain practical experience in testing water. Veronique, a former learner from Lückhoff High in Stellenbosch, is doing her master’s in microbiology in, among others, environmental biotechnology with a focus […]
Applications for the postgraduate programme – for registration in July 2011 or January 2012 – are invited from HonsBSc, BEng or MTech (for Master’s programmes) and MSc, MScEng or DTech graduates (for Doctoral programmes) in fields related to Microbiology, Biotechnology or Chemical Engineering. Postdoctoral candidates with experience in process modelling and economic & lifecycle analyses […]
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)