Currently viewing the tag: "Artist"
Microbiologist’s solo exhibition to open
By volschenkh On 05/12/2012 · Leave a Comment · In Other
Continue Reading →
Microbiologist Prof Leon Dicks is not only a leading researcher in lactic-acid bacteria but is also an accomplished painter. His first solo art exhibition opens in Stellenbosch on Friday, 7 December. He has previously participated in three group art exhibitions, including at the PJ Olivier art centre in Stellenbosch.
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)