A biofuels expert from Stellenbosch University, Prof. Emile van Zyl, is one of 24 international experts who will gather at the Dutch Royal Academy’s Netherland Institute for Advanced Study (NIAS) in Leiden this week.
The purpose of the workshop is to define key leverage actions to enable the establishment of a biobased economy in order […]
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)