Stellenbosch University biofuels expert Prof Emile van Zyl will share his views on the challenges and opportunities facing sustainable biofuel production in Southern Africa at the next Cape Town event in the South African National Energy Association (SANEA) lecture series, to be held on 21 September.
Prof Van Zyl holds the Senior Chair in […]
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)