South Africa has the potential to convert its carbon-based existing industrial refineries into biorefineries, which will benefit the country socially, economically and environmentally. Read more
A new biofuels technology company, Stellenbosch Biomass Technologies (SBMT) was launched on Friday 2 July in Sandton.
The African Convention of the Global Sustainable Bioenergy Project (GSB) was recently held in Stellenbosch (17.03.2010-19.03.2010).
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)