Currently viewing the tag: "Biomining"
Biomining expert to receive SA award for research excellence
By volschenkh On 20/04/2011 · Leave a Comment · In Awards, News articles
Continue Reading →
A world leader on the use of microorganisms in biomining activities, Stellenbosch University (SU) microbiologist Prof Doug Rawlings, is to receive the 2011 Havenga Prize for Life Sciences from the Suid-Afrikaanse Akademie vir Wetenskap en Kuns (South African Academy for Science and Art).
The Havenga Prize is an annual prestige award given for original research in […]
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)