The growth of a sustainable bioenergy sector can open up attractive new alternative markets to the agricultural sector, and also significantly boost food security to ensure a “win-win” economy in Africa.
So says Prof Lee Lynd, a bioenergy expert from the USA who is also an extraordinary professor in the SU Department of Microbiology. He […]
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)