The United States is now ready to take second generation biofuel technologies, such as cellulosic ethanol production, to the market on the same scale and level as the Brazilian model, Dr James McMillian from the US National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), announced Tuesday during the second day of the 20thInternational Symposium on Alcohol Fuels in […]
While NEPAD’s bioenergy policy is geared towards the increased use of renewable energy and the development of mega energy infrastructure for the African continent, Africa cannot afford development models where growth is not synonymous with economic inclusivity.
Dr Sergio Trindade, president of SE²T International, is internationally regarded as an expert on sustainable development and biofuels. […]
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)