DSc lecture: Prof D.E. (Doug) Rawlings
A real mensch and one of the foremost scientists in his field – this is how colleagues and peers described Prof Doug Rawlings at a public lecture during which he reflected not only on his research into the biology and evolution of a group of very specific little molecules called plasmids, but also about the magnificence […]
2012 STIAS LECTURE SERIES
You are hereby cordially invited to attend the seventh public STIAS lecture of 2012. This presents an opportunity to SU researchers and students, as well as members of the public, to learn more about the work of STIAS fellows.
On this occasion Prof. Marcello Barbieri, Professor of Embryology
at the University of Ferrara, Italy
‘The Origin of Life’ – Lecture by Prof DE Rawlings
The Royal Society of South Africa presents a lecture by Prof Douglas Rawlings FRSSAf on ‘The Origin of Life’.
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)