The Lynedoch project was established by United Nations Association of South Africa (UNASA) in collaboration with the Lynedoch Primary school, Matie Community Service (MGD) and Stellenbosch University. It strives to meet the Millennium Development Goal of achieving Universal Primary Education.
The Lynedoch community, located outside of Stellenbosch, has been identified […]
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)