New yeast varieties could help improve the clarity and appearance of white wine, writes Ms Thulile Ndlovu, a doctoral student in Wine Biotechnology at Stellenbosch University (SU), in the November edition of WineLand Magazine.
Mannoproteins in the research spotlight
Yeast strains discovered during Ndlovu’s study have the potential to protect against wine haze. These strains […]
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)