Currently viewing the tag: "outreach"
Continue Reading →
Dr Michelle de Kwaadsteniet (currently a PostDoc) visited the Grade 12 learners of Bloemhof Girls’ High School and gave a 2 hour teaching and demonstration session on agarose gel electrophoresis techniques last week.
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)