A gala dinner was held on the 5th November 2011 at the Stellenbosch Institute for Advanced Studies to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the establishment of the Department of Microbiology. It was attended by approximately 150 current members and post-graduate alumni of the department, with a previous Rector, Prof Andreas van Wyk, a previous Dean […]
The Department of Microbiology at Stellenbosch University will celebrate its 50th year of existence in November with a reunion for alumni and former staff members.
The Department of Microbiology was established in 1961 as an academic unit of the Faculty of Agriculture, and became a department within the Faculty of Science in 1997. Its researchers […]
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)