As part of the marketing campaign for the SASM conference, and to generate excitement and interest amongst all the students, we are trying to incorporate and engage with everyone using different social media tools.
We have generated a FaceBook page and you can follow on Twitter as well (links to each are below). We would greatly appreciate […]
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)