Author: Monique Waso
On Friday (20 March 2015), Brandon Reyneke and Monique Waso (current MSc students in the Department of Microbiology) had the privilege of teaching the Grade 12 class of Bloemhof Girls High about DNA extractions and the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR). This was a special practical demonstration to explain the application of all […]
Dr Michelle de Kwaadsteniet (currently a PostDoc) visited the Grade 12 learners of Bloemhof Girls’ High School and gave a 2 hour teaching and demonstration session on agarose gel electrophoresis techniques last week.
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)