Stellenbosch University (SU) joined thousands of people from Africa and across the world in a “World Walks for Water and Sanitation” event to raise awareness of each and everyone’s right to safe water.
Organised by the Stellenbosch University Water Institute and the NEPAD Southern African Network of Water Centres of Excellence (SANWATCE), more than 100 […]
Students and staff of Stellenbosch University (SU) will participate in a global effort to raise awareness about each and everyone’s right to clean water by “walking the talk” on Tuesday 19 March 2013. Staff of the SU Water Institute has organised a local “World Walks for Water and Sanitation” event and […]
- World experts to discuss biobased economy
- Post-Graduate Programme in Biofuels
- PhD Student Winschau Fayghan van Zyl Wins Best Poster Award @ the 9th Biotechnology Congress of America
- MSc student Steffi Davison tutoring primary school learners at Lynedoch Primary School
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Solar Pasteurization Treatment Systems in Enkanini Informal Settlement (Stellenbosch)