Welcome back, and we hope that all will have a very productive 2012!
The Library and Information Service is currently in the process to change to a new web page (currently available in beta mode), and the guidelines for the electronic submission of theses/dissertations are now available from the following address:
Please take note of the following:
- Please don’t let students add signatures to their documents.
- This submission is only for students graduating during March 2012. Please do not nominate students that will only graduate during December 2012.
- The last date for the electronic submission of the final document is: 14 March 2012.
- The library does not require any printed copies.
- If an embargo applies to a thesis/dissertation, please communicate it to you Faculty secretary, who will forward the requests to Senate for approval.
Please contact us in case you experience problems at any stage during this process. We are looking forward to work with you during this coming year!