* Please share with colleagues/students where applicable.
ALL CORRESPONDENCE MUST BE SEND TO email@example.com
Submission to SUNScholar
SUNScholar is now open to receive new nominations for the March 2017 graduation period. Guidelines for submission into SUNScholar is available at Library Help-page and General Yearbook 2017 for policy guidelines. To summarise the process:
- The final document has to be submitted in pdf format. This is the copy following examination, and after all corrections have been made.
- The supervisor/promoter/admin staff member nominates the candidate via the staff portal.
- The thesis/dissertation is uploaded at: https://etd.sun.ac.za/submissions
- The supervisor/promoter/admin staff member approves the submission via the staff portal.
- The thesis/dissertation will be publicly accessible via the Internet following graduation.
The final date for the submission of theses/dissertations for the March 2017 graduation is 22 February 2017.
Publishing books/chapters in books and copyright
All inquiries related to copyright and the publication of books/chapters in books as a result of a thesis/dissertation can be directed to InnovUS.
Frequently asked questions regarding theses/dissertations
Signature on declaration page: Please note that the signature is no longer required, and that the student can simply type his/her name below the declaration. The reason for this is that the whole process is recorded electronically, as proof that all parties adhere to the policy etc.
Crest: If there are students struggling with adding the crest, please submit without the crest, and we will make sure that the crest is added in the end.
With kind regards
The Scholar team