Skip to content
- 2014-present Principal Scientist, South African National Biodiversity Institute
- 2017–2020 Extraordinary Professor, Department of Botany and Zoology, Stellenbosch University
- 2014–2017 Associate Professor Extra-odrinary, Department of Botany and Zoology, Stellenbosch University
- 2009-2014 Senior Specialist Scientist, South African National Biodiversity Institute
- 2005-2009 Postdoctoral Associate, Centre for Invasion Biology.
- 2004 Visiting Scientist, Department of Biology, University of Durham
- 2002-2003 Postdoctoral Research Fellow – CSIRO Entomology and the CRC for Australian Weed Management, Brisbane, Australia
- 1999-2002 PhD- Modelling the Dynamics and Control of Water Hyacinth, Eichhornia crassipes, Centre for Population Biology, Imperial College London at Silwood Park.