Are you someone who has been mulling over any of the following questions:
- How can I go about uploading my research data to an Openly Access repository so that I can satisfy my academic publisher’s requirements?
- How can I provide reviewers with access to my research data as part of the peer-review process?
- How can I obtain a Digital Object Identifier for my research data so that I can satisfy my academic publisher’s demands?
- How can I ensure that my research data are openly accessible after I graduate from Stellenbosch University?
- How can I make previously published research data more findable?
Well, if that is the case you need to look no further than SUNScholarData, Stellenbosch University’s very own institutional research data repository. SUNScholarData is used for the long-term archival storage and publication of research data produced or collected in relation to research conducted under the auspices of Stellenbosch University. The research data published on the repository are openly accessible. The Library and Information Service library guide on SUNScholardata provides a wealth of information relating to the use of the repository.
If you are interested in finding a solution to your problem click here in order to make use of SUNScholarData. Should you require more information about SUNScholarData click here to access the SUNScholarData Library Guide or contact the Research Data Services Division at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Author: Samuel Simango